Execute & Grow is a program designed for business owners, CEOs or Managing Directors and their teams who have completed the Growth Ramp or Growth Modules program and want to continue to grow, with guidance from the Centre and our Growth Experts. This program will help you implement and execute what you have learnt and address growth issues facing your company, with support from our Growth Experts and a peer group.See upcoming Execute & Grow dates
Benefits of the Execute & Grow program
- Continued development of your leadership skills, capacity, and capability to execute and grow your company.
- Set deadlines, timelines, and high expectations around your company’s growth and performance.
- Continued accountability for making difficult decisions regarding strategy and people.
- Access to AUCBG’s online Learning Management Systems with tools, resources and additional content that provide knowledge about growth that can be shared with your team and employees, plus Dr. Jana reminders to reinforce your learnings.
- Continued access to carefully selected Growth Experts with a wealth of knowledge and contacts they are willing to share to help you grow.
- Structured opportunities for peer learning with other growth companies and your team.
- Preferred access to the Centre’s programs and resources.
What to Expect
Two, two-day modules, delivered over a six month period for the business owner, CEO or Managing Director and two members of each executive team* – exclusively available to Growth Ramp or Growth Modules program Alumni. The first Module will be focused on what the company needs to do to execute the tasks and activities in Q4 that will enable the company to achieve its year-end goals – and begin planning for the following year. The second Module will be focused on what the CEO and team needs to do to execute on the goals and strategies included in the next year’s Planning Memorandum and Growth Plan.
Each business owner, CEO or Managing Director will be scheduled for four, one-hour coaching calls with a Growth Expert to discuss your company’s specific challenges in executing the growth plan, implementing the growth concepts you have learned, keeping your team on track, and managing yourself through the process. They can choose to include his/her executive team on some or all of the calls.
Teams will receive preferred access to Masterclasses and workshops the Centre offers; access to online tools, mini-modules on the Performance-Values Matrix and Five Levels of Delegation; invitations to Dr. Jana webinars; advance access to AUCBG articles and research reports; as well as advance access to new tools and resources the Centre is developing, based on the Knowledge Framework for Growth.
Questions about Execute & Grow?
If you have questions or need more information about the Execute & Grow program, such as eligibility requirements, alternative dates or locations, costs, scholarships, or payment options, we will be happy to speak with you and answer your questions.Contact us