Supporting businesses on their growth journeys
Our funding partners play an important role in our programs by offering subsidies to eligible companies to help more businesses access our Assessment Clinic, Growth Ramp and Growth Modules. They share our mission to see more businesses grow, create jobs and compete in the global market. They recognise the importance of teaching CEOs and executive teams the critical knowledge, values and skills that enable company growth and transformation.
What does it mean to be a funding partner?
Our state, federal and corporate funders have a real impact on business growth by supporting our programs. They subsidise small and medium businesses to attend our Assessment Clinic, Growth Ramp or Growth Modules. Through this engagement, our partners have an opportunity to learn more about small and medium companies who want to grow. They can use the insights that we provide to inform their own strategic and policy making decisions.
Funders may be involved with the centre in the following ways:
- Opportunities to support, teach, and interact with business owners, CEOs, Managing Directors and executive team members who want to grow Australia’s small and medium companies.
- Briefings and insights into the workings of companies experiencing growth and case studies of their growth journeys based on research conducted by the centre.
- Presentations to management about the program, the success of companies who have attended the program, and techniques to get more business leaders interested and involved in the programs.
- Opportunities to connect with and learn from leading growth experts, and other funders.
- Visibility on the website, and in the centre’s press and promotional materials.
By funding customers or suppliers to attend our programs, our funding partners learn more about their target market and supply-chain. They have an opportunity to ‘get in front of’ and network with CEOs and executives, assured that their customers or supply-chain have the required knowledge, values and skills necessary to grow and sustain a successful business.
The ANZ Business Growth program helps businesses unlock their growth potential by identifying new opportunities and helping them navigate challenges. It includes fully subsidised Clinics and Growth Modules.
Government of South Australia
The Government of South Australia is partially subsidising a suite of business growth programs designed by the Australian Centre for Business Growth. The Department for Innovation and Skills is a major partner of the Australian Centre for Business Growth in delivering these growth programs to South Australian companies.
Northern Territory Government
The Business Acceleration Program is an initiative of the Northern Territory Government. Assessment Clinics and Growth Ramp programs are sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce, Northern Territory. The Growth Modules and Execute & Grow programs are hosted by the Darwin Innovation Hub. These business growth programs are designed and delivered by the Australian Centre for Business Growth.