At this webinar, hear discussions led by Dr Jana Matthews, ANZ Chair in Business Growth, about What does a CEO do and find out:
- What is the role of a CEO?
- How does a CEO manage the various roles throughout the various stages of growing a business?
- Tips for Start-up to Mature Business to inspire to achieve commercial success.
Hear graduate CEO from the ANZ Business Growth Program discussed their commercial success as a CEO.
Read about this topic: ‘What does a CEO do? And what should a CEO do?’
This free seminar and webinar is perfect for CEOs, Managing Directors and business owners looking to grow but unsure how to progress to the next level and is open to both ANZ customers and non-ANZ customers.
Pathway to sustainable growth
During the seminars and webinars, renowned growth expert Dr Jana Matthews will cover:
- Questions you must be able to answer as a leader
- Different responsibilities as a leader during growth
- Knowledge Framework for Growth
- How to choose the right growth strategy
- Tactics for sustainable growth
- A clear plan for sustainable growth
- Practical tools to identify growth opportunities
- Access to mentoring and networks
- Shared accountability for success